This “currency management training course” is formed up to help central banks in taking a strategic method to their currency management, which first and foremost requires an understanding of the currency life-cycle and then a thorough analysis of the extent to which other stakeholders can take on more functions. Participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who is it for?
This training program is ideal for you if you are one of the following professionals from the financial sector such as: Treasurers, Bank Relationship Managers, Human Resource recruiters, Cash Managers, IT professionals, Controllers, (Internal) Auditors, Back- en Mid Officers, Accountants, Consultants, Legal experts, Journalists, and Corporate Communication officers.
This currency management training course will help you:
- Distribute adequate notes and coins
- Preserve quality of notes in circulation
- Withdraw unfit notes from circulation & destroy them
- Keep up well-secured processes
- How to Implement a Risk-Based Framework
1) A Tactical View of Currency Management
2) The Banknote Life-Cycle, Risk Management & Public Engagement
- Intro: the currency life-cycle
- New challenges in currency management
- Contingency and interruption planning
- Talking money: the public and banknotes
3) Demand Forecasting, Fitness Standards (soiled notes), Sorting and Distribution
- Forecasting the demand for banknotes
- Fitness standards and key aspects of note sorting and processing
- Distributing cash from numerous vaults and locations, security checklist for cash remittance, currency chests
- Value for money: working with external suppliers
4) New Directions in Banknote Design
- Banknote designs: comparison and appraisal
- Case study
5) Foreign Exchange Management
- Best practices across the Central Banks of various emerging and developed economies
- Benefits of the global foreign exchange markets
- Foreign Currency Exchange and its Management
6) Some local aspects / latest features introduced by various central Banks.
- Designing Aspects
- Security features against counterfeiting
7) Distribution, Processing, Destruction and ATM
8) Treasury management
- Treasury vs cash management
- Currency hedging
- Current and capital account management
- Regulation of money
- Emerging challenges in the currency life-cycle
No Reviews found for this course.