Employee engagement can play a key role in any organization and it can certainly make and break team’s motivation. Employee engagement program will help develop teamwork, increase communication, improve its quality, motivate teams and so on. Participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Should You Attend it?
Yes, if you are one of the following:
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
As you’ll complete this course, you will be able to:
- Produce an environment where ghd employees can be engaged and flourished
- Realize the importance of creating a vision for the future and why that vision must become an ongoing priority
- Provide team mates with a sense of purpose, which would add motivation for turning up to work
- What is the people factor?
- The way we communicate (Voice)
- Our attitudes and values (Integrity)
- Creating a vision (Leadership)
- Understanding how to motivate employees (The Line Manager)
- Developing good employment relations
- The employment exchange – what employers and employees bring to the table?
- Deal with the issues that promote engagement (includes performance management)
- Getting the organizational culture right
- Recognizing the different kinds of engagement
- Developing teamwork
- Managing in difficult times
- Pay and redundancy
- Dealing with change
- Survivor syndrome
- Motivating staff and developing skills
- The importance of details
- Physical environment
- Personal qualities
- Managing individuals
- Having difficult conversations
- Over and under-motivated employees
No Reviews found for this course.