This training program will give you the skill set required to succeed in the technologically advanced workplaces by working on verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills. Communication holds huge value in an organization and it must be clear, to the point and easily comprehensible. This course gives delegates a view of communication, its scope and significance in an organization. The delegates will also develop a proactive awareness of epigrammatic written expression to modern business communication, which is a vital part of this course.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Is this course right for you?
This course will make certain that you develop the best possible quality communication, allowing you to portray a credible and professional image of the business you work for.
As this program will be completed, you will be able to:
- Raise your awareness and practice of emotional intelligence (EI) in their business communications
- Comprehend and relate with diverse customer cultures and pre-empt any communication breakdown
- Practice the 3-Step process of business writing for complaints
- Use various coaching techniques and tools to impart the learning from this program to your teammates
Emotional Intelligence at Work
- What is Emotional Intelligence: Intrapersonal + interpersonal = EI
- Understanding emotions – skillful/ non-skillful
- Challenges raised by negative emotions
- Emotional hijacking and triggers
- Self-Assessment with EBW assessment
- Why and when we need to use emotion
- Developing our ability to use emotion
- Exercise with ‘comfort zones
Diversity & Inclusion
- What do we mean by Diversity?
- What is inclusion?
- Will my gender affect my writing style?
- Does Culture have an impact on our work behavior?
- Attitude or Aptitude
Business Writing for Complaints
- 3-Step writing procedure
- Purpose VS Discussion Subject
- Review company templates and re-draft [Sum u[ with the participant group]
- What is coaching – people or process?
- Is coaching useful?
- Is coaching useful for dealing with complex problems?
- Review company coaching form and recommend
- PDP: participant specific
No Reviews found for this course.