Corporate PR Strategies course sets out the groundwork for Corporate PR strategy, which enables delegates to have a complete grip of the media landscape. This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Is this program for you?
This course will be ideal for you if you are one of the marketing specialists or press officers or one of those who are expected to deal with the press on a day to day basis. The course is also ideal for you if you are running small to medium businesses or organizations without in absence of a press officer.
- PR Definitions and context
- PR VS advertising
- The evolving view of the PR and marketing mix
- PR tools – what’s available and what’s not
- Pros and cons of different PR tools
- Recognizing the audience and the channels to reach them
- How to formulate a strategy
- The 4 stages of PR planning
- What are the research tools and how to utilize them effectively?
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Planning and implementation – tips on making your campaign work
- Budgeting – how to make your campaign give you the best ROI
Participants of this course will be able to gain:
- An understanding of how to efficiently make use of the media for the business’s promotion
- A firmer grip of the media landscape and address the key threats surrounding public relations including costs, strategies, measurement and campaign effectiveness
- Know-how of the many different types of public relations and identify the strengths and weaknesses of each one
No Reviews found for this course.