This “compliance training program” is based around the key factors of compliance essential for organizations to avert fraud and diminish risks. Therefore, applicants will be armed with all the tools and methods they need to bring the best out of their team by utilizing the skills and knowledge provided in this course.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Is this course right for you?
This is a course just for you in you are: Senior decision makers of all public and private sectors, managers, particularly money laundering reporting officers (MLRO’s), accountants, financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies, auditors, and those involved in compliance, due diligence and deterrence activity.
Through this course you will be able to:
- Establish the ideologies and procedures required to carry out the compliance function
- Recognize strengths and weaknesses within the compliance role
- Classify appropriate plans and actions to counter fraud
- Obtain the rudimentary necessities and skills essential to carry out the compliance role
- Prepare response plans to and the likely outcomes of fraud
- Principles for effective compliance in an organization
- Becoming a trained compliance team
- Response Planning
- Eliminating potential fraud
- Implementing compliance tools effectively
- Fraud Prevention
- Problem Solving
No Reviews found for this course.