The course “Customer Experience for Managers” addresses “why the customer experience is crucial”. It also aids delegates who wish to build the business case and execute a failsafe customer experience strategy. The training program also offers an outline of simple customer experience tools and techniques and let managers understand “how customer experience differs from customer service”. Delegates will also gain practical understanding of “how to design and deliver a strategy” and “how it can drive customer profitability, loyalty and growth,”.
Who is this program for?
This course is for managers, supervisors and directors who want to learn about development and implementation of improved customer experience in their firms.
- Why’s and What’s of customer experience
- How customer experience differentiates itself from customer service?
- What elements allow customer experience to drive profitability, loyalty and growth
- Customer experience in B2B and B2C
The Business Case for Customer Experience
- Building your business case
- Outline case studies
- Selling your business case
- Utilizing and presenting customer research
A Practical Approach to Strategy Development & KPIs
- Researching for your strategy
- Building your strategy
- Strategy Examples
- Using and communicating your strategy
- Coming up with KPIs to support your strategy
Assessing Customer Experiences
- Live customer experiences
- Live experience review
- Significance of emotions
Customer Experience Methods and Tools
- Assessing the customer experience
- Classifying and measuring opportunities for development
- Designing customer experience
- Designing emotional experiences
- Customer experience research
- Walking the customer experience
- Applying & embedding change
Building A Customer Experience Culture
- Framework for a customer experience culture Alignment
- Building continuous improvement
This course will help you:
- Shape the business case for customer experience investment
- Evaluate your firm’s customer experience
- Make a customer experience strategy
- Design a customer experience program to deliver the strategy
- Develop your organization’s customer experience culture
No Reviews found for this course.