This “e-government program” introduces the context of e-government. The program will also demonstrate the application in public sector reform and improved service delivery. The “e-government program” will also aim at public sector image building by means of worldwide standards, including essential structures required for effective E-governance.
Participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who is it for?
The course is for government officials and representatives who have the responsibility of developing the departmental internet and E-government strategy.
The delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize the use of E-government in improving public service delivery
- Develop strategies in applying E-government in local and central authorities
- Offer direction in planning accessible web portals and the dissemination of information to the international community
- Manage the process of developing a strong e-government presence and improving public procedures
- Better their public service delivery: Improving standards through E-government
- The use of E-government in improving public service delivery
- Plans in implementing E-government in local and central authorities
- Planning accessible web portals
- Distribution of info
- Developing a strong e-government presence
- Refining public procedures
- Public service delivery: Improving standards through E-government
No Reviews found for this course.