Making and Implementing Anti-Fraud and Transparency Policies is designed to help professionals renovate corporate and departmental functions by praiseworthy methods which in turn assist in safeguarding the trust of the public and stake-holders. Therefore, participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is for professionals that supervise the managerial procedures in their administrations, project managers, officers accountable for the administration of contracts and procurement, policy-makers and consultants, financial investigators and members of law enforcement departments, professionals associated with compliance, due diligence and prevention activity.
- How to change departmental and corporate functions
- Applying ideologies and concepts of transparency
- Securing public and respective stakeholder trust
- Becoming more effectual and productive
- Fighting scam in your organizations
Participants will be able to:
- Successfully combat fraud by having the skills to review and update approaches of examining and plummeting the effects of fraud and exploitation
- Comprehend administrative fraud risk and its management
- Put in place standards of management practice that will help control the scenarios the event of fraud and dishonesty
- Create initiatives in your company that are based on transparency and then raise awareness of its benefits
- Comprehend the important implication of adopting IFRS standards for monetarist reporting
No Reviews found for this course.