The following program brings about awareness of PR from a holistic perspective. Each module will take you through answers about most questions about the definition and scope of Public Affairs so that you can become a better manager who would handle media relations in a successful manner. Participants of this course will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who should Attend?
This course is ideal for marketing specialists, press officers and those who need to deal with the press on a day to day basis. The course is also for people running small to medium businesses and organizations without a full-time press officer.
As this course will complete, you’ll be able:
- Become aware of PR Definitions and context
- Comprehend the difference between advertising and PR
- Realize the changing view of the PR and marketing mix
- Become familiar with PR tools
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of various PR tools
- Classifying the audience and the channels to reach them
- Become aware of the principles of planning, PR strategy, implementing and budgeting
- PR Definitions and context
- PR tools – what’s available
- Strengths and weaknesses of different PR tools
- Identifying the audience and the channels to reach them
- The principles of formulating a strategy
- Understanding the difference between PR and advertising
- The changing view of the PR and marketing mix
- The four stages of PR planning
- Research tools and how to use them
- Planning and implementation – tips on making your campaign work hard
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Budgeting – how to make your campaign deliver value for money
No Reviews found for this course.