This program is all about teaching students about how to use, maintain, plan and support MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 installation and configuration. The delegates, upon taking this course will be able to manage the following:
Administration, Users and security, analytics and reporting, services and workflows and enterprise Portals. Therefore, delegates will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who is it for?
This course is precisely designed for Senior Level Supervisors, Engineers and New Managers identified by AECL.
- Comprehend Installation of Client, Database, and AOS
- Classify essential service accounts for MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Manage User Security
- Identify default Analysis Services roles
- Configure system parameters
- Synchronies the database and initialize the system
- Create a workflow with the graphical workflow editor
- Use Windows PowerShell to deploy reports
- Understand Enterprise Portal Installation and Configuration
- Identify and configure Enterprise Portal parameters
- Understand Administration of AX
- Learn configuration for Web Services
- Understand Workflow Setup
- Understand AX BI Component installation and configuration
- Overview and Planning
- Managing users and security
- Enterprise Portal
- Organization Model
No Reviews found for this course.