This course program gives participants the chance to assess the potential business benefits from structured community engagement. Consequently, delegates will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
The objective of creating this program is to focus on the risks and opportunities related with the current generic social networking platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, but also explore the probable value of re-shaping your administration’s own web presence to offer a more interactive and engaging atmosphere for your communities of interest.
What is Social Media? What is its significance as a marketing tool and how to use it in the most ideal manner
- Evaluating your clienteles and what they need from you
- Social network sites — which to use, when and how?
- Learning from successful online campaigns
- How to measure success, including web analytics
- Planning and designing your online marketing campaign
- An examination of you and the competitors of yours
- How precisely does your online offering satisfy your customers’ requirements?
- Other things you can do to increase sales: from search engine marketing to viral marketing to email-shots and sponsored links
- How digital marketing gets you closer to customers
Who is this course for?
This course is for managers, business owners and PR agencies that want to make the most of social networking platforms with the intention of bringing more and more business.
No Reviews found for this course.