This is a highly interactive report writing course. It is for business reports, run by a written communications skills specialist. By taking this course, you will be able to develop well-though-out business reports that engage readers. This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who is this program for?
This course is targeted for those who have to write or contribute to proposals, business reports, white papers or other types of written business communication.
Principles for effective report writing
- Clarifying objectives
- Planning the report
- Structuring the report and testing out the key messages
- Using the suitable style and tone
- Undertaking your research
- Constructing your case
- Formatting and finalizing the layout of report
- Calling the reader to action
- Editing and proofreading the report
- This report writing training will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organization.
- Trainer input and tips through short presentation, facilitation and group discussion
- Individual and small group exercises with facilitated group review of learning
- Practice sessions for participants to complete key elements of writing a report
The training program will be supported with:
- A non-compulsory participant pre-course questionnaire
- A color printed workbook with report writing instructions, techniques, and space for personal notes
By taking this course, you will have:
- Acquired an understanding of the reason for the different types of report formats and ‘when’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ they should be utilized
- Made clear, systematic and logical structures that project the messages they wish to converse
- Made use of some tried and tested report writing techniques to convince and influence their readers
No Reviews found for this course.