When there is an organization with people working in it, there will be some kind of conflicts. They aren’t pleasant but they are there every once in a while. This program will equip delegates with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow. They will be able to resolve all sorts of conflicts and build a winning partnership within the organization as well as with other companies or firms.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
This Program is for:
All workers who are anticipated to comprehend and efficaciously resolve workplace conflicts.
Applicants are encouraged to answer 3 questions:
- What is conflict?
- How do conflicts your work?
- What skills you’d like to improve during today’s conflict resolution session?
- The organizer will move on to a sequence of tools for resolving office conflicts in a proficient manner. This will happen after a friendly discussion of the participants’ goals and purposes.
The Tools: Making Use of What Is in Hand
It is said that most of the times the root of the problem is failure to use proven tools, so when there’s a conflict, one should be prepared to use what they already have available. Keeping this in mind, the modules added to this program examine various frameworks for determining position and identifying potential points of disagreement. The delegates will practice the conflict management using numerous of the tools with their real-life examples and experiences.
The People: Understanding Who You Are Dealing With
They say that how you say something holds more power than what you say does. So, while you will be learning conflict resolution during The People module, you will explore The Communication Jungle and how to present information to people with dissimilar communication styles.
Difficult People: Dealing with Challenging People and Situations
Sometimes we find ourselves in conflicted situations with others. Even when we seem to do everything the just the idealistic way it should be done, we are unable to handle the conflict. Thus, this final portion of the program inspects a process for efficiently dealing with problematic people and challenging circumstances.
This course is designed to help participants:
- Clearly lay out objectives before conflict arises.
- Observe potential points of disagreement before they even surface.
- Recognize and articulate anticipated consequences.
- Modify their messages for people with variable communication styles.
- Put in place techniques for better listening.
- Effectively negotiate with difficult people and challenging situations.
No Reviews found for this course.