The following course looks to provide senior public officials and members of public institutions with techniques that will allow them to command the trust of the public they serve. This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who is it for?
Politicians, chief executives, senior administrators, and figures in the public eye.
- Public registers of interest
- Standards of openness in governance
- What is media management
- Developing locally-appropriate Nolan principles
- Diverse ethics in the public arena
- What is communication
The course will allow participants to gain knowledge so that they can:
- Inspect general standards of openness in governance
- Have an understanding of public registers of interest
- Develop locally appropriate Nolan principles
- Comprehend ethics in the public arena
- Learn communication and media management
No Reviews found for this course.