This training program will help delegates anticipate change and initiate successful change actions when and where necessary, build dynamic and focused teams, improve organizational output through improved customer focus and enhance understanding of personal accountability to staff. Participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Entrepreneurs who wish to enhance their ability to plan and act more strategically in relation to agri-business.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand and use strategic planning tools to determine business and financial plans, manage capital and implement taxation requirements
- Understand market forces on an agricultural industry
- Improve finance to establish, extend, or diversify an agricultural business
- Develop appropriate strategies for high performance in agribusiness productivity
- Constantly anticipate and react speedily to performance and investment opportunities
Developing and reaching organizations potential stems through excellent management of both physical and human resources. This program is specifically designed for those managers of agri-business who are looking to enhance their organization through combining aspects of organizational and management theory.
No Reviews found for this course.