This course is designed for managers and supervisors who need to create and execute Balance Score Cards, Linking and measuring performance, creating and analyzing strategic plans. Participants will be equipped with all the tools and techniques they need to become a better manager in this work area and to be able to bring the best out of their team using the skills and knowledge provided in this program. The managers will also be able to ensure improved overall results in the organization for a successful tomorrow.
This training program has been planned out keeping in mind both the traditional and up to the minute trends and requirements of the given field. This makes the course an ideal learning opportunity for all of its participants. Please make a note that a custom proposal can also be acquired, if you have different training requirements for your team.
Who Should Attend?
This program should be attended by all managers and senior professionals who are involved in formulating, influencing and supporting the long-term departmental planning and strategy. The course is also suitable for those who are responsible for linking, measuring and refining the performance of the organization, including strategy or performance management professionals, business unit and department managers balanced scorecard program managers, and business analysts.
As you’ll complete this course, you’ll:
- Put in to use strategic thinking to analyze their current environment and determine structural ambition.
- Employ the strategic management process to best achieve the anticipated ambition.
- Measure and choose strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the organization.
- Participate in the performance management cycle to ensure proper execution of chosen strategies.
- Determine strategic objective, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and SMART targets for the organization.
- Convert strategic plans to operating plans through creating strategic initiatives and sequencing activities.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- The Strategic Management Process
- Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning
- The Strategic Planning and Control Process
- Benefiting from Strategic Management
- Moving from Strategy to Organizational Planning
- Analysis of the Environment
- The 5 Cs of Competitive Analysis
- Porter’s 5 Forces
- The SWOT Analysis
- The PEDESTL Analysis
- Using the Balanced Scorecard
- Succeeding in Strategic Analysis
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Using Vision and Mission Statements
- What is a Vision? What is a Mission?
- Formulating Vision and Mission Statements
- Embracing Organizational Values
- Communicating the Vision, Mission, and Values
- Assessing Strategic Choices
- The 3 Primary Goals of Competitive Strategy
- Determining Where to Play (Business Definition)
- Porter’s Generic Competitive Strategies
- Innovating in the Industry Value Chain
- Developing a Competitive Advantage ‘How to Win’
- Strategic Objectives, KPIs, and Targets
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment in the Organization
- Developing Effective Strategic Objectives
- Using of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Different Types of KPIs (Lead/Lag)
- Setting SMART Targets
- Developing Operating Plans
- Cascading from Vision to Action Plan
- Using Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Criteria for Effective Action Plans
- Developing Strategic Initiatives
- Developing Departmental Plans
- Managing the Execution of Strategy
No Reviews found for this course.